WILDWOOD, NJ, June 9, 2022 – Starting on June 20, Downtown Wildwood will be hosting events that offer something for everyone, six days a week in Byrne Plaza and Beyond! Byrne Plaza is located smack dab in the middle of the 5 Mile Wildwoods Island, and just two blocks off the Wildwoods Boardwalk, at 3400 Pacific Avenue in Downtown Wildwood!
Summertime Is In Full Swing In Downtown Wildwood!
The weekly Downtown Wildwood Farmers Market is held every Saturday, through Labor Day Weekend, from 8 am to 12:30 pm! You’ll find 70+ quality vendor booths on both sides of Pacific Avenue, between Schellenger and Oak Avenues. Farm goods, baked goods, specialty foods, sandwiches and drinks, wine, beer, craft spirits, handmade soaps and candles, jewelry, gifts, crafts, and clothing are some of the goods you’ll find each week! The Farmer Market is also where you can pick up your free DOOWW magnets and the place to purchase DOOWW tote bags, apparel, and Christmas ornaments.
Come and see what everyone is talking about! It is THE place to be on Saturday mornings, and there’s FREE PARKING too! Beginning on June 20, the full lineup of activities and entertainment begins!
5 Fabulous Days of Fitness in the Plaza: On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, you can take an awesome Boot Camp Circuit Training class for $10, from 8:30 to 9:30 am. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, it’s Zumba time from 8:30 to 9:30 am for $5. All fees are paid directly to the instructor.
Music in the Plaza: Beginning on June 23, Free Live Bands take over the Byrne Plaza stage on Thursday nights, from 7:30 to 9 pm. Come early for dinner at one of our Downtown Wildwood restaurants, then dance the night away under the stars with these great dance bands:
- June 23 Roundhouse Band August 4 am Radio
- June 30 Chicago August 9 11th Winslow an Evening of the Eagles
- July 7 The Beat Tells August 18 40 North Country
- July 14 Jamison Celtic Rock August 25 The Chatterband
- July 21 Legacy Band September 1 The Big House Band
- July 28 Animal House
Movies in the Plaza: Beginning June 28, Tuesday Night is Free Family Movie Night in Downtown Wildwood! These awesome movies start as soon as the sun sets! Bring your chairs and blankets and settle in for family movie night under the stars! Popcorn and candy will be sold at Byrne Plaza, and there are lots of other food and drink options in Downtown Wildwood!
- June 28 @ 8:30 pm Bambi July 26 @ 8:15 pm Luca
- July 5 @ 8:30 pm Straight Outta Nowhere Scooby-Doo August 9 @ 8 pm Rio 2
- July 12 @ 8:25 pm Tinker Bell August 16 @ 7:50 pm Ron’s Gone Wrong
- July 19 @ 8:20 pm Horton Hears A Who! August 23 @ 7:40 pm Encanto
- Fun Fridays: Live Music, Vendors & Yard Games will be at Byrne Plaza on 5 Friday evenings this summer from 6:30 to
- 8:30 pm! Kick-off your weekend in Downtown Wildwood!
- July 1 Love Affair Band August 5 The John Walter Band
- July 15 Just In Time Trio August 19 Cape Shore Jazz Orchestra
- July 29 Cape Shore Jazz Orchestra
Stay in the know about all the great Byrne Plaza Events and everything happening in Downtown Wildwood! Parking is always Free for Byrne Plaza Events in the lots behind the shops; on the east side of Pacific Avenue, between Oak and Schellenger Avenues, and on the west side of Pacific, between Oak and Wildwood Avenues. Find us online at www.DOOWW.com, on Facebook at Wildwood By The Sea, and on Instagram at wildwood_by_the_sea.