PHILADELPHIA – Look out, Philly: Your new favorite chicken sandwich and hand-dipped donuts have arrived! Factory Donuts Coffee'N Chicken, offering a unique variety of freshly made fried chicken and egg sandwiches and platters accompanied by hand-dipped donuts, will host the grand opening of its location in the Mayfair neighborhood of Philadelphia on Saturday, December 3.
An official ribbon-cutting ceremony will kick off the celebration at 11 am at 7114 Frankford Avenue when local owners Anish Desai and Krupa Pandya welcome the community with one free classic donut per customer plus half-off chicken wings throughout the day.
The mouth-watering menu includes:
- Fresh takes on the chicken sandwich, such as The Premium Chicken Sandwich, a boneless breast topped with coleslaw, Factory Donuts Coffee'N Chicken’s own Comeback Sauce, and pickles on a butter bun.
- The belly-busting Chicken Bowl, with chopped chicken breast, factory-cut fries, melted cheddar cheese, coleslaw, pickles, and Comeback Sauce.
- Wings with dry rubs, buffalo wings, tenders, and fries.
Wake-up options include:
- Sausage Egg and Cheese - house-made turkey sausage, cage-free local farm egg, Vermont cheddar cheese, and honey mustard aioli in a warm brioche bun.
- The premium Egg Sandwich for those with braver taste buds - cage-free soft scrambled eggs, Vermont cheddar cheese, caramelized onions, sriracha, and mayo in a warm brioche bun.
On the sweet side, the not-to-be-missed hand-dipped donuts include:
- The Golden Monkey with vanilla glaze, sliced banana, and caramel drizzle.
- The Sexy, with a savory twist of Parmigiano Reggiano, white truffle oil, hollandaise drizzle, and fresh chopped chives.
- Classic flavors such as French Toast and Chocolate Glazed.
Factory Donuts Coffee’N Chicken is a new franchise concept developed by Bucks County resident Nandish Patel. Patel plans to open about 10 Factory Donuts Coffee’N Chicken locations along the East Coast in the next two years.
“With so many fried chicken sandwiches on the market right now, we believe our fresh, never-frozen chicken, Texas Toast rolls, and the perfect marinade and spice blend that bring a truly unique flavor set us apart from the competition,” said Patel. “We treat our customers like family at Factory Donuts Coffee’N Chicken - which means we only use the highest quality ingredients to make our signature chicken, egg specialties, and delicious donuts. We’re so excited to join the neighborhood here in Mayfair!”
The 1,200-square-foot Mayfair store will be open Monday through Saturday, 7 am to 9 pm, and Sunday, 8 am to 6 pm, with dine-in, take-out, and online ordering available as well as the mobile app.