PHILADELPHIA - The Dutch, the popular breakfast, lunch, and dinner eatery focused on reinventing the Pennsylvania Dutch classics, is debuting an all-new happy hour complete with signature dishes, craft cocktails, brews, and wines starting on Wednesday, September 14.
Fans of the much-loved South Philadelphia establishment can enjoy a rotating happy hour menu of bites and beverages on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 5 - 7 pm, with Chefs Lee Styer and Kevin Waters spearheading the food offerings. At the same time, General Manager Adam Judeh curates the selection of libations.
Highlights include a selection of local brews ($5), bartender's choice cocktail ($6), and house wine (red, white, and sparkling) ($7), plus fan-favorite dishes including the following:
- Chow Chow Pickles & House-Cut Fries ($5)
- Fond's Chicken Liver Mousse ($7) - Pickled red onion, toast
- Cheesesteak Tater Tots ($7) - Peppers, onions, Sriracha ketchup
- Country-Style Paté ($7) - Mostarda, Fond's sourdough bread
- Dutch Queso Dip ($7) - Creamed chipped beef, guacamole, pico de gallo, tortilla chips
Happy Hour: Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, 5 - 7 pm. - 1537 S 11th Street | 215.551.5000 | www.thedutchphilly.com